Beef Short Ribs Recipe
- 2-3 lbs Boneless Beef Short Ribs
- 1 White Onion
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 1-2 Tbsp. Cobram Estates EVOO
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- ½ Tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Thyme
- 1 bunch of Fresh Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 12-24 hours before cooking you will need to marinate the boneless short ribs in your favorite BBQ sauce. (We like to use Trader Joe’s Sriracha BBQ sauce for this recipe).
- Preheat the pellet grill to the highest temperature possible in order to sear the Boneless short ribs.
- Dice the white onion, fresh garlic, and place in the bottom of a cast iron skillet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the onion and garlic inside the skillet. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme.
- Place the marinated short ribs on the pellet grill over direct heat on your pellet grill to get a good sear on both sides. Remove from heat after searing and lower the temperature to 250 F.
- After the ribs have been seared and the temperature has been lowered, place the short ribs in the cast iron skillet with the seasoned onion and garlic. Pour over any extra barbecue sauce and place a lid over the skillet. Let cook for about 4 hours or until the meat is fork-tender.
- Shred the beef and serve over wild rice. Add chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!