Almond Wine Smoked Brie
- 8 oz Brie Cheese
- Dried Blueberries
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Apricots (chopped)
- Sliced Almonds
- Walnuts (chopped)
- Fig jam
- Knotty Wood Honey
- Fill up your hopper with Almond Cabernet Wine Blend pellets and preheat your smoker to 350 F.
- Cut out the center of the brie cheese, about 2 inches down.
- Add to the hole that was cut in the center of the cheese the fig jam, and dried fruit, and top that with the chopped nuts.
- Drizzle Knotty Wood Honey over the top of the cheese and put it into the preheated smoker.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is soft and melted.
- Serve with crackers or bread and enjoy!
Be the first to start a conversation