Knotty Wood Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- ½ cup Knotty Rub
- ¼ cup Cobram Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat your smoker to 325 ˚F and add 50/50 blend of Knotty Wood Plum & Almond pellets to your hopper.
- Clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
- Drizzle Cobram olive oil over the meat before coating in Knotty Rub which will help to act as a binder for the seasonings.
- Place meat in foil with chopped garlic and onion.
- Top with fresh cilantro and butter for moisture.
- Cook at 325 ˚F for 1 hour or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 ˚F.