Short Ribs Recipe
Simple and Tasty Beef Short Ribs recipe that will have you and your family coming back for more!
- 2 ½ pounds beef Short Ribs
- 3-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Knotty Rub
- 50/50 Blend of 100% Pure Knotty Wood Plum & Almond Barbecue Pellets
- Start by preheating your smoker to 225˚F and add in the blend of Knotty Wood pellets.
- Trim any excess fat off the ribs. Pour the olive oil on before thoroughly coating the ribs with Knotty Rub.
- After smoker is preheated, place your seasoned ribs directly in the smoker for 3 hours.
- Once they have cooking for 3 hours, wrap the ribs in foil and put them back in to cook for an additional 3 hours or until they have reached an internal temperature of 200-205˚F.
- You can always add your favorite BBQ sauce during the last 30 minutes for that extra BBQ flavor.