Smoked Blackberry Bourbon Spritz
We’re getting in the holiday spirit with a Smoked Blackberry Bourbon Spritz!!
- 1 basket of fresh blackberries
- 14 mint leaves
- juice 1 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 4 ounces bourbon
- Ginger Beer for topping
- Rim of Glasses
- granulated sugar
- zest 2 limes
- Preheat your Smoker for 200 Degrees. Place ½ the Blackberries in a saucepan on the grill for 20 mins.
- While the blackberries are in the grill, combine the sugar and lime zest into a shallow plate. Run a
lime wedge over the rim of the glasses and dip each glass into the sugar and zest mixture.
- After smoking the blackberries, place them in a cocktail shaker or glass pitcher. Add in honey, lemon
juice and mint leaves. Add in the leftover fresh blackberries and muddle all of the ingredients together.
Add the bourbon.
- Add ice to your glass, then pour the drink over the ice. Add a little bit of ginger beer to the top and
you have a Smoked Blackberry Bourbon Spritz!Enjoy! Tis the Season!