- 1 Rack of Lamb (Frenched)
- 2 tsp.Curry
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Thyme
- 2 Tsp. Paprika
- ¼ cup Cobram Olive Oil
- Note: The measurements for the spices needed are only a guideline. The amount needed will vary depending on the size of the rack of lamb.
- Preheat the pellet grill to 420F and add in Knotty Wood Almond Wood Pellets.
- Thoroughly coat the lamb in Cobram Olive Oil which will act as a binder for the seasonings.
- Season both sides of the lamb with an even coating of curry, garlic salt, black pepper, thyme, and paprika.
- Place the rack of lamb on the preheated pellet grill on the middle rack and cook for about 15 minutes at 420F. Then lower the temperature down to 300F and cook for 45 minutes or until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of 130F.
- Cover when done and let rest for 20 minutes before serving.