Pork Stir Fry
- 4 thin sliced pork chops
- 2-3 Shiitake mushrooms
- 1-2 Bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 2 green onions (garnish)
- 4 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. Mirin
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Onion powder
- Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Thinly slice pork chops and shiitake mushrooms in a zip lock bag with marinade overnight( or at least 2 hours).
- Chop the rest of the veggies and onions.
- Pour sesame seed oil in a pan and heat with onions. Let brown for a few minutes and then add the pork and mushrooms.
- After cooking for 5 minutes add in the rest of the veggies and cook until desired tenderness.
- Serve over rice, drizzle with Bachan’s sauce, and garnish with green onions.