Smoked Cream Cheese
10/10 recommend making this simple and delicious smoked cream cheese recipe on game day ??You’ll want to save this recipe.
- Cream Cheese (8 oz Block)
- Knotty Rub Seasoning
- Knotty Wood Almond or Plum BBQ Pellets
- Freeze cream cheese for 30 minutes then place cheese on a wire rack wrapped with foil.
- Smoke at 200°F for about 90 minutes. You can use Almond or Plum Pellets, or a 50/50 mix of each.
- Let cool for 10-12 minutes before devouring.
- Drizzle with Almond Blossom Honey for an added flavor! Dip with your favorite cracker.