Knotty Wood Chicken Drumsticks
- 12 Chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup Cobram Olive oil
- ½ cup Knotty Rub
- Plum & Almond Knotty Wood BBQ Pellets
- Preheat smoker to 275 ˚ F. Add in a 50/50 blend of Almond and Plum Knotty Wood pellets into your hopper.
- Remove drumsticks from packaging and coat with olive oil. Place drumsticks in a resealable plastic bag with Knotty Rub and toss to coat evenly.
- After seasoning the drumsticks, place in the preheated smoker. Close the lid and smoke for 1–1 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken legs is 165-175 ˚F.
- About halfway through cooking time flip the drumsticks so that they get evenly browned on both sides. The cook time will vary depending on how big your drumsticks are and how much meat is on it.
- Remove the drumsticks from the smoker, let rest 5-10 minute and then enjoy!