Smokin’ Good Brisket Recipe
- 16-pound brisket
- 1/2-3/4 cup Knotty Rub
- 100% Pure Knotty Wood Plum Barbeque Pellets
- Remove brisket from packaging and trim the fat.
- Generously season the whole brisket with Knotty rub and place into the refrigerator. Make sure to do this step at least 1 hour before placing in the smoker.
- Remove brisket from refrigerator and fill up your smoker with Knotty Wood’s 100% Pure Plum Barbeque Pellets and preheat the temperature to 225˚F.
- Place the seasoned brisket on the grill, fat side down and smoke for 8 hours. After it has been cooking for 8 hours wrap the brisket in butcher paper and put back into the smoker.
- Increase the temperature to 250 ˚F and continue cooking the brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 200-210 ˚F.
- After it has reached temperature, remove the brisket, and let it rest for 1-2 hours.
Slice and enjoy!