Smoked Pork Belly
- 12 lb. Pork Belly
- Knotty Rub
- 50/50 Blend of Knotty Wood Almond & Plum Pellets
- Preheat your smoker with a 50/50 blend of Knotty Wood pellets at 250°F.
- Cut pork belly into 1 in. thick strips and coat the entire pork belly generously with Knotty rub.
- After letting the rub soak in for an hour, smoke the pork belly for 30 minutes at 250°F.
- Then move the temperature to up from 250°F to 270°F for 2 hours and flip the meat halfway through.
- Make sure the pork gets to an internal temperature of 195-200°F.
- John Tip: When the pork starts to fall apart, its’ ready!
- Cut and serve.
How to make Pork Belly