- 4 to 5 lbs. Apricots (10-15 apricots)
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1½ cups plus 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ½ pint blueberries/raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound of cold unsalted butter, diced
- Preheat pellet grill or oven to 350℉. Grease the baking dish or cast iron skillet with butter.
- Peel apricots and slice them into thin wedges and place into a large bowl.
- Add to the bowl of apricots: lemon zest, ¼ cup of sugar, ½ cup brown sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Mix well and gently stir in blueberries/raspberries. Let the fruit mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- After letting the fruit mixture sit for 5 minutes, pour into baking dish or cast iron skillet
- To prepare the crisp topping: Use an electric mixer, combine 1½ cups of flour, 1 cup sugar, ½ cup brown sugar, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ½ lb of cold, diced butter. Mix on low until the butter is in pea sized pieces and the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crisp mixture evenly over the fruit in the baking dish/cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 350℉ for 1 hour, or until the fruit mixture is bubbling and the top is browned and crisp.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!