- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Lawry’s Garlic salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
- Slice baguette in half and soften stick of butter.
- Add fresh minced garlic to softened butter.
- Spread butter and garlic mixture liberally over the bread.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, paprika, and parmesan cheese over the buttered bread and then put into the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and crispy.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley.
Be the first to start a conversation