- Chuck Steak
- Lowrey’s Garlic Salt
- Course ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Beef Tallow
- Trim off any tendons and sliver skin and cut into bite sized chunks.
- Generously season all sides of the meat with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Melt one tablespoon of beef tallow over the stove in a cast iron skillet or in the BBQ.
- Place seasoned meat into place and cook until they have reached an internal temperature of 150˚F and have an even crust on the outside.
Be the first to start a conversation