Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 Shallot
- 1 bunch Scallions
- ¼ cup Sherry
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 2 Thinly sliced chicken breast
- 2 Tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 package De Cecco noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Start by chopping the scallions, shallots, and cherry tomatoes.
- Roughly chopped the parsley, basil. Slice lemon into thick wedges. Set aside for the garnish.
- Thinly slice 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Separate the egg yolks and mix together with heavy cream.
- Start a pot of water to boil for the noodles. Cook noodles according to the package. After the noodles are cooked and strained, add 2 Tbsp. of butter to the bottom of the pot and add noodles back in. Cover to keep warm until adding in chicken.
- Take all prepped ingredients over to the pellet grill or stove.
- Preheat your cast iron skillet and grease with olive oil. Add chicken and shallots. Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper.
- As the chicken is cooking, pour in the sherry and squeeze in fresh lemon juice.
- After the sherry is reduced, add the cream and egg yolk mixture. Stirring frequently.
- Add in scallions, cherry tomatoes. and some of the parsley/basil.
- Remove from heat and stir in noodles.
- Top with the rest of the parsley, basil, and parmesan cheese.