BACHAN’S KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS/FLANKEN RIBS
- ½ inch cut Beef Flanken Short Ribs 2lbs.
- ¼ cup Knotty Wood All Purpose Rub
- ½ cup The Original Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- 2 sliced Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds (for topping)
- Jasmine Rice (optional)
- Plum Cabernet Wine Blend Pellets
- Take the short ribs and season both sides liberally with the Knotty Rub. Place inside of a Ziplock bag and pour in Bachan’s sauce.
- Make sure that all the meat is covered with the sauce and stick it inside the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes before cooking.
- While the meat is marinating in the refrigerator, fill your hopper with Knotty Wood Plum Cabernet pellets and preheat your pellet smoker to 500℉ with the lid closed.
- After the ribs have been marinating for 30 minutes, remove the ribs from the marinade and throw away the remaining marinade.
- Once the pellet grill is heated to 500℉, Place the short ribs directly onto the grill grates.
- Close the lid and smoke the ribs for 5 minutes. Flip and smoke for another 3 minutes minutes.
- They will cook fast and should be completely tender.
- Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with rice and a drizzle of Bachan’s sauce.