Scroll to Top
BACHAN’S STEAK BITES
- 1 pound of steak tips or a flat iron steak
- ½ cup Knotty Rub
- ½ cup-the original Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup Cobram Estates Olive Oil
- Plummond Competition Blend Pellets
- Fill up the hopper of your smoker with Plummond pellets and preheat it to 500F.
- Chop up the flat iron steak into bite-sized chunks and season well with Knotty Rub.
- Place the seasoned steak bites into a Ziplock back. Add in the minced garlic and Bachan’s barbecue sauce over the steak bites. Make sure each piece is coated in the sauce.
- Put the marinated steak bites into the fridge for about an hour before grilling.
- Place a cast iron into a preheated pellet grill at 500F. After the skillet and the oil have had a chance to heat up for about 10 minutes add in the steak bites.
- These will cook quickly so don’t walk away from the grill while cooking. They only need about 3-5 minutes on each side. Flipping once they get a good crust on both sides.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice and drizzle with more Bachan’s sauce.