Bacon Wrapped Crackers On The Pellet Grill
- 1 sleeve Club crackers
- 1 lb. Fresh Bacon
- ½ cup Knotty Rub
- Preheat the pellet grill to 350 degrees.
- Grab a cookie sheet and place a cooling rack on top. This will help to cook the crackers and bacon evenly.
- Lay the crackers flat in rows on the cooling rack.
- Cut the bacon in half.
- Carefully wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each cracker.
- Place the season bacon-wrapped crackers on the rack over the cookie sheet.
- Season each cracker generously with Knotty Rub.
- Place the cookie sheet with the crackers into the preheated pellet grill at 350F..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the bacon has fully cooked and is crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!