Brisket Basil Bites
- 2-3 Slices of Leftover brisket
- 8 Basil leaves
- 3-4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Hot and Sweet mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp. Sweet relish
- Garlic salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Using your leftover brisket, cut about 2-3 thin slices of the meat and dice into small chunks.
- Slice cherry tomatoes and set aside for later. Wash and dry fresh basil.
- Place chopped brisket into a bowl and add in mayonnaise, mustard, sweet pickle relish, garlic salt, pepper and stir until well combined.
- Lay down your fresh basil leaves and add the brisket mixture on top of each basil leaf.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and drizzle each piece with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve right away and enjoy!