- ½ White onion-chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves-minced
- 1 Linguica sausage-chopped thinly
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup Heavy whipping cream/cottage cheese
- 1 bunch of Fresh parsley-chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Pesto
- ¼ cup Marinara sauce
- Chop onion, garlic, and linguica sausage. Caramelize them in a cast iron pan with butter until cooked and slightly brown. Set aside until later.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and add heavy whipping cream/ cottage cheese depending on what you have available. Add in fresh chopped parsley, salt, and pepper, and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased cast iron skillet. Add fresh parmesan cheese and sprinkle the caramelized onion, garlic, and sausage mixture over the eggs.
- Add the red bell peppers, pesto, marinara sauce, and tomatoes on top.
- Once the eggs have been set, fold both sides (lengthwise) of the omelet.
- After the eggs have cooked, top with fresh parmesan, parsley, and a bit more of the marinara sauce.
- Plate up and enjoy!