- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 1 block Cream cheese-8 oz (softened)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Knotty rub (more as needed)
- 12 slices Bacon
- 50/50 Blend Almond and Plum Wood Pellets
- Preheat your pellet grill to 400 degrees.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and ribs. If you want to make these extra spicy you can choose to leave the ribs in the jalapeños.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Knotty Rub.
- Fill each jalapeño half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon. A toothpick can help to keep the bacon wrapped tight on the jalapeños.
- Place the peppers directly on the grill and cook for an hour or until the bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Be the first to start a conversation