- 1 rack of lamb riblets
- Lowrey’s Garlic Salt
- Course ground black pepper
- Fill up your hopper with Plum pellets and preheat the smoker to 300˚ F.
- Remove the lamb riblets from the refrigerator and pat dry.
- Generously season the lamb ribs with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Place the ribs on the preheated smoker.
- Close the lid and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
How to make Lamb Riblets
Be the first to start a conversation