Pulled Pork Sliders
- 1 lb. Smoked pulled pork
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 2/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- Coleslaw (optional)
For the Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Preheat the pellet grill to 350°F.
- Cut slider buns in half and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Warm the pulled pork on the grill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the warmed pulled pork across slider rolls and top with barbecue sauce and sliced cheddar cheese.
- Place the top layer of the buns on the sandwiches.
- Melt the butter over low heat and stir in garlic salt.
- Pour the butter mixture over slider rolls and bake for about 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the buns begin to brown on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!