Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Cans Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- Knotty Rub
- Red Wine
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Start by dicing the onions and the garlic. Finely chop the parsley and oregano.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and start to brown the ground beef and add in the onions to caramelize. Once the meat is browned add in the garlic, and Knotty rub seasoning.
- Put the two cans of crushed tomatoes in a pot and add in the browned meat, onions, and garlic.
- Add in the chopped parsley, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour in the red wine and then place inside the pellet smoker at 250.
- Let this simmer for about 2-3 hours. This will help to enhance the flavors in the sauce and add a delicious smoky flavor.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
Be the first to start a conversation