Brisket Burnt Ends
- 1 5-8lb of a smoked Brisket point
- 3 Tablespoons Knotty Rub
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (Our favorite is KC Masterpiece Premium Blend BBQ Sauce)
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 300F using Knotty Wood Almond wood pellets.
- Using your leftover smoked brisket, cut the brisket point into 1 ½ inch chunks.
- Place the cubed meat into an aluminum pan and season thoroughly with Knotty Rub. Stir in your favorite BBQ sauce and brown sugar.
- Place the uncovered pan in the smoker and close the lid.
- Smoke at 300-325 F for 1-2 more hours, or until the burnt ends have caramelized and most of the BBQ has soaked into the meat.
- Remove the caramelized burnt ends from the smoker and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!