Fresh Basil and Tri-tip Bites
- Tri tip-Fresh or leftover tri-tip/steak cooked to your liking
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Sliced cherry tomatoes
- Blue cheese/Feta crumbles
- Cobram olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Take tri-tip leftovers and slice them into thin strips.
- Lay basil leaves flat, and places sliced tri-tip in each leaf.
- Place tomato on top of tri-tip.
- Garnish with either blue cheese or feta crumbles.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be the first to start a conversation